Saturday, September 29, 2012

Adam Heine - Past Topic (Board Games)

I know I said I was gonna redo one of my crap topics, but I really like board games. Guess what I've been playing a lot lately.


Just so you know how big a geek I am, I drew a diagram in the corner to make sure this was a legal checkmate.


And just so you know the kinds of geeks I'm raising, I wasn't planning on drawing all four characters until my 5-year-old son looked at the diagram, looked at the drawing, and said, "Where's the bishop?"

Now you know the truth.

5 comments:

Peter Hong said...

this is really cool! i love the attack pose, and the expression on the castle dude (nope, i don't know anything about chess).

Jaqai said...

I like that you always come out with guns blazing. This is actually a pretty complicated piece - lots of perspective, poses, the whole nine.

Way to push yourself, man.

Charles Eubanks said...

Fantastic perspective, once again! I think you just leveled up!

Adam Heine said...

Thanks, guys. I'm trying!

K. Marie Criddle said...

I agree, especially nice job on the perspective and the shading, WOW. Amazing work!

Them horsies is MEAN.